Tableform Ltd of Unit 2 (The Ivy), New York Industrial Estate, Summerbridge, Harrogate, HG3 4LA, is committed to protecting your privacy, if you require any information on the data we collect please contact us at this address or by email email@example.com. This privacy notice seeks to explain our approach in line with current Data Protection laws.
Our website address is https://www.tableform.co.uk
Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, and we promise never to release your personal details to any outside company for mailing or marketing purposes.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc. We only collect information that we require for completion of orders and account set up. We never store payment details on the website.
(2) Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences (including items added to your basket) and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A complete guide to our cookies policy and how to control cookies on your computer can be found on our complete guide to cookies here.
(3) Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website and your location (e.g. county/city) for our site analytics.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
(1) to process your order, to maintain guarantee records and to provide pre and after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide pre and after-sales service).
(2) to comply with legal requirements
We would also like to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Deletion of Data on request
You may contact us at any time to request us to remove personal information about you. We will action any request within 48 hours and confirm deletion by email.
What information we have retained about you?
You may request us to divulge what information we retain about you. This request should be made in writing and should include the approximate date you registered with us and must be signed by you. We will respond by email within 30 days of receiving you written request. Following your request we will either delete or make appropriate changes to your data if you so wish.
Where we store your information
We realise how important it is to securely store any information that you provide. Therefore we maintain the highest levels of security. Our site uses high-level SSL encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions. You can therefore rest assured that we take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, if we feel there has been a breach of this security in any way we will inform you of this within 72 hours.
We do not process any financial information through this web site payments are powered by RBSWorldPay